Version 3.0.0: Release Notes
Here you can see all the main changes in the latest update:
- You can now connect to a PlayStation 5 console using Remote Play.
- Screen designs have been updated.
- Button assignments made on PS4 or PS5 can now be used in Remote Play.
- You can now use the PS button, touch pad, and motion sensor on the DUALSHOCK 4 when using a mobile device with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 installed.
- If you're using a mobile device with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 installed, you need to enable local network access for this app so that your PS4 or PS5 can be found.
The only one main change in the PS Remote Play latest version is: Performance has been improved.
With the release of the 2.1.5 version, more than 100 minor issues were fixed. PS Remote Play app is now more stable on all supported devices.
After the successful release of PlayStation 5, Sony provides a new feature to PS Now, users. From now on all users can enjoy a wide library of games with Dual Shock from PlayStation 4 and brand new Dual Sense Controller from PlayStation 5. It all will work via one app, which was PS4 Remote Play. Fr...